The youngest daughter of Zeus and Hera, Hebe was considered the divine personification of everlasting youth and beauty. Being the mistress of everlasting elegance and charm, she is labeled as the goddess of youth in Greek mythology. Her name itself means ‘youth’ in the Greek language and many believed she could even restore youthfulness to the old.
- Arrive on time with a paper disposable mask that wraps behind the ears not around the back of the head.
- A temperature check and health questionnaire will be done.
- Both guest and stylist will wash or use hand sanitizer on hands prior to beginning of service.
- We have strict capacity guidelines so please arrive alone.
- Please arrive in appropriate wear for a cut and or color (no hoodies,turtlenecks,high collars,etc.).
- Use touchless greetings with your service provider.
- Limit the amount of items you bring with you.
- Beverage service is temporarily suspended.
How Are You Feeling?
- If experiencing cough, fever or other Covid-19 related symptoms you will be asked to reschedule.
- If these symptoms are experienced prior to arrival or you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, please call to reschedule in a timely manner.
- Employees will be screened for symptoms at beginning of each shift
Standards and Extra Measures:
- Employees will be wearing masks as appropriate for current guidelines and service provided.
- Please observe 6-foot social distancing guidelines, whenever possible.
- Stations will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Tools will be sanitized after use.
- Thorough and frequent hand washing will be done.
- Common areas and restrooms will be cleaned throughout the day.
When possible, checkout, product purchase and rebooking will be done at the chair during your service.
House of Hebe
55 102nd Ave NE
Free 2 hour street parking
& Blu building garage with hourly rates